Monday, October 20, 2008

Seems Like All The Epic Fail Is Coming Out For Autumn!

First, let me say that I found this shit extremely funny. It was so fucking funny I almost began crying as I was reading this shit. What the fuck is with this country?

I mean seriously, if I thought for an instant that I might vote for McCain, a simple meet and greet with any of these fucked up people involved in the above linked letter or even with the people in the video I posted the other day would convince me that I was wrong in my support. I mean seriously, do you really want to be associated with horrible fuckin' hill people that believe that Obama is winning this campaign with fuckin' witchcraft from Africa? I am not an Obama supporter, as most of you probably know, but give me a fuckin' break. And just so we're clear, this post isn't about partisanship. It is about fuckin' retarded hill people.

3 comments:

The Filthy Logician said...

Hill people!

And I read that one. I got scared, though, and I had to close out. I thought Christian Witchcraft was gonna pull my brains out or something.

Did you see this one this morning?
http://files.sharenator.com/user_friendly_ie-s473x533-1821.jpg

Steven Philippi said...

First off you better start praying Ben. Clearly that witchcraft is going to get us all! Lol.

Anyway I disagree on one note. I wouldn't change my mind based upon the supports of a candidate. What you see in a candidate is different then what they see. Essentially all I see is that the hill people want to vote for a white boy. Does that necessarily determine that candidates intentions? I am not saying McCain is good, just that your reasons seem wrong in your hypothetical situation.

Ben, Hill people are amazing eh? Lol. You should spend sometime with them. Just like the lady said, this is a christian nation. You know with the seperation of chucrh and state she must be right. She probably "got learned" that way.

PRAY TO JESUS SON!

JK

Peace

JCWIII said...

I have my WAR PRAYERS ready!!!