Monday, October 27, 2008

I Just Want To Show You What Not Full Of Fail Must Be Like!


I was just surfing and found this which I thought was awesome. This guy is my new hero. And apparently he's YHWH's new hero as well. I mean, he's a transtranssexual. That alone would give me hope. But to find out he's transwizardly as well? And he was in prison? And he has the most medically amazing wife I've ever heard about? We need to find this guys wife, lock her up, take out her uterus that must have grown back, and begin our sweet uterus farm! I mean, there must be a market for sweet miracle uteri (is that the plural?)! And then we can lock this joker up and raid his body for the sweet genetic profile of a person who is apparently immune to HIV now and solve our crisis. We just have to track this guy down and stalk his family. Then with a little extra-legal wrangling, we could be millionaires! Who's with me? I mean, it's not like it's gonna be hard now that he put an address on there for us to begin our stalkings. Seriously, who doesn't like easy money?

2 comments:

Clifton said...

Ex-transsexual?

So... he changed back?

I Really Heart Tinfoil Hats! said...

I don't know. . . or maybe he went back in time and stopped himself from ever having the operation. He was a wizard after all. . .