Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Traitors Are Full Of Epic Fail!


Alright, I'm fuckin' fueled with vitriol right now. I came home late and watched the Democracy Now program that we had recorded from earlier today. Let me say first that I haven't been this angry for going on years. I'm so fuckin' upset right now. I think it's a good thing that I'm a believer in non-violence.

First, I'm going to give you a link to the transcript of the interview that had me so incensed here. I suggest that if you care at all about the democratic process that you endeavor to read this transcript. I have been saying this shit for what feels like a fuckin' eternity at this point. We need to be very careful in this country. We are at a crossroads. And these assholes, these fuckin' fascist assholes, have made their bid for power. And no one has even fuckin' batted an eye in the mainstream outlets.

Here's a fuckin' chilling story right here. What do you think is going to happen on election day? I wonder what the real margin is right now between Barrack Obama and John McCain? I theorize that it could be as intense as 70/30 at this point in time. This shit is about to hit the fan in this country. They've already fuckin' prepared a coverstory to account for a major swing on election day, citing ridiculous fuckin' propaganda in the "Bradley effect". Failing acceptance of that, they have the military ready to go to suppress the public.

Let me tell you what I propose. We need to find all these fucks involved, all these fuckin' Karl Roves et al, anyone that has been involved in caging, anyone that has been involved in the suppression in any way of minority votes, anyone that has been involved in rigging elections, anyone that has any sort of knowledge of what's going on at ES&S and Diebold (or whatever they're calling themselves these days), anyone involved in this ridiculous crusade against ACORN and we need to prosecute them as traitors. Nothing is more subversive to the idea of Democracy than the systematic disenfranchisment of the populace and the total and complete overthrow of democratic rule. Religious extremists could not have had a more negative impact on our Republic through violent terrorism. This is the single, greatest threat to this country that I have seen in my lifetime. This is perhaps the single greatest threat to this country ever. And our fuckin' complicit media is busy worrying about fuckin' Palin's wardrobe or ACORN as a subversive entity. Fuck me.

No comments: