Saturday, November 29, 2008

So. . . I Saw A Movie Tonight That Was Certainly Not Full Of Fail


So, Let The Right One In was absolutely amazing. It was actually quite tragic, which is not something I was expecting. I won't spoil this movie for anyone who is interested in seeing it. Suffice it to say I thought it was an incredibly tragic ending. This movie, while certainly had plenty of horror elements readily apparent, was just bursting with tragedy. I was certainly impressed. A friend of mine made an observation about this movie being more about relationships than events and that was what "drew" him in. I concur. It certainly wasn't the usual vampire movie fare. What's more, I urge you all to see it. It's currently at the Valley Art, but who know's how long that one will last. Go now and see this one on the big screen while you can.

No comments: